Therapy Job in Longmont, Colorado : CO 80501
Looking for Therapy Jobs? See currently available Therapy job openings on therapy.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
therapy.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any therapy job . We provide job resources for Therapy positions throughout the industry. therapy.jobs.net also provides Therapy jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Therapy by either city or state.
therapy.jobs.net is a therapy job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Therapy jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your therapy job search on therapy.jobs.net today.
Physical Therapy Assistant
Physical Therapy Assistant Job Description
Workwell Occupational Medicine is looking for a Physical Therapy Assistant to join our team! The Physical Therapy Assistant will provide coverage in our Longmont and Loveland clinics with occasional coverage in our other Northern Colorado clinics. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious medical office professional who wants to be part of a dynamic and growing occupational healthcare company. Workwell is a highly respected specialty practice in the Front Range community and we pride ourselves on taking care of our patients, as well as our teammates. This is a PRN position with potential to work in all 5 of our clinics.
- Clinic hours are approximately 8am --5pm, Monday - Friday, no weekends. Hours are dependent on business and clinic needs. This position primarily services as a float to the clinics with business demand and provides vacation coverage.
- Frequent bending, squatting, bending, kneeling, climb/balancing, pushing/pulling, reaching, lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to travel for training and/or other company offices
Hourly, pay dependent on experience
Longmont Therapy Job
Physical Therapy Assistant Job Requirements
Essential Job Duties & Tasks
- Assist physical therapists in providing physical therapy treatments and procedures; apply modalities, provided appropriate exercises, educate patient of HEP, and manual therapy
- Completion of all required documentation in an accurate and timely manner: daily treatment notes, staffing reports, timely reassessment, educational activities for patient, billing related documentation, insurance justification letters for equipment purchase and rentals, and other documents as may be requested or required of patient care activities; Provides patient educational services: Provides both verbal and written information to patients as appropriate. Documents all education activities and response in patient charts
- Participate in plan of treatment reviews, patient case review conferences, patient assessment and reassessments, staffing with physicians
- Assist the Medical Director and physical therapist as directed in the following, but not limited to: Utilization Review, Quality Assurance, Program Evaluation, Infection Control, and Safety Committee activities
- Keeping inventory of products used or vended and re-order as necessary
- Clean and stock treatment rooms and gym with the needed supplies
- Compliance with established policies and procedures of the company, including strict adherence to Patient Confidentiality
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Skills & Qualifications
- Associate degree from an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program.
- Must have a license or diploma to practice physical therapy from the State of Colorado Division of Registry.
- Must maintain current CPR Certification.
- Must provide proof of previous, and maintain, malpractice insurance at all times. (Workwell will purchase the malpractice insurance.)
- Minimum of one year practicing as a licensed Physical Therapy Assistant, Occupational Medicine experience preferred.