Therapy Job in Minooka, Illinois : IL
Looking for Therapy Jobs? See currently available Therapy job openings on therapy.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
therapy.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any therapy job . We provide job resources for Therapy positions throughout the industry. therapy.jobs.net also provides Therapy jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Therapy by either city or state.
therapy.jobs.net is a therapy job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Therapy jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your therapy job search on therapy.jobs.net today.
Physical Therapist Ast - Float - Physical Therapy
Physical Therapist Ast - Float - Physical Therapy Job Description
Basic Summary of Position:
Individual is responsible for assisting in the treatment of patients at various ATI clinics, as assigned, based on clinic need. Overall treatment of patients will include following a plan of care for patients and ongoing treatment with patients through all phases of physical therapy. Physical Therapist Assistant will continually utilize professional communication skills and a team approach. Position requires ensuring every patient receives a unique experience through a comprehensive, thorough, and customized physical therapy regimen with an emphasis on quality care provided in a friendly and encouraging environment.
1. Ensure every patient receives a thorough & comprehensive customized physical therapy regimen, while receiving a unique experience
2. Ongoing scheduling of patients to ensure fluid treatment progression.
3. With assistance of Physical Therapist, develop and implement Physical Therapy treatment programs based on each patient's particular needs.
4. Assist patients with all phases of Physical Therapy treatment and techniques to include:
- exercise instruction (both in-clinic and take home instruction)
- manual therapy techniques
- activities of daily living
5. Discuss treatment with patients and record patient conditions and responses to treatments in charts
after each visit.
6. Complete daily patient care notes, progress notes, discharge notes and other required forms as requested by treating physicians or insurance, co-signed by Physical Therapist.
7. Provide continuous communication with referring Physicians, Physical Therapists and Athletic Trainers regarding patient therapy and equipment.
8. Communicate with Physical Therapists and Athletic Trainers regarding re-evaluation findings to continually modify and update treatment programs.
9. Operate and apply knowledge of standard physical therapy equipment.
10. Ensure daily treatment notes for all patients are complete prior to end of day, and reviewed by Physical Therapist.
11. Accurately document treatments rendered in the daily note of the patient chart.
12. Ensure billing amounts on daily note accurately account for total treatment time and treatment provided, prior to submitting for Physical Therapist approval.
13. Ensure all patients are discharged with a positive outcome or have been proactively referred to the next step to address limitations and /or complaints originally presented.
14. Participate in monthly meetings with Clinic Director to review CPM scores and review patient comment surveys.
15. The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees
16. The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
17. Ability to comply with ATI standards of operations
18. Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company
1. Maintain current knowledge of Physical Therapist Assistant roles and continuing trends in the industry.
2. Attend continuing educational courses to obtain advanced clinical skills.
3. Maintain cleanliness of clinic and treatment areas.
4. Assistance in answering phones and providing intake forms to new patients.
5. Perform other duties as assigned by management
No direct reports
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Associates Degree in Physical Therapist Assistant program
Current License or Certification:
Appropriate state licensure, certification or registration (per state requirements),current, and in good standing
Skills and Abilities:
• Action oriented;
• Career ambition;
• Comfort around higher management;
• Conflict management;
• Integrity and trust;
• Priority setting;
• Problem solving;
• Time management;
• Timely decision making;
• Microsoft Office
• The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities;
• Strong customer orientation;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills;
• Excellent presentation skills;
• Strong team player; and
• Commitment to company values.
Travel Required: Frequent to travel to multiple clinics
Hours Required: As needed to complete the job responsibilities – overtime to be approved by
Minooka Therapy Job