Therapy Job in Overland Park, Kansas : KS
Looking for Therapy Jobs? See currently available Therapy job openings on therapy.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
therapy.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any therapy job . We provide job resources for Therapy positions throughout the industry. therapy.jobs.net also provides Therapy jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Therapy by either city or state.
therapy.jobs.net is a therapy job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Therapy jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your therapy job search on therapy.jobs.net today.
Occupational Therapist - Hand Therapy
Occupational Therapist - Hand Therapy Job DescriptionAt College Park family Care our goal is to provide compassionate, comprehensive care for every member of your family. We have more than 90 providers, including specialists who can meet all your health care needs – from obstetrics and orthopedic surgeons to dermatologists and dietitians. At College Park Family Care, you can count on exceptional care from experienced, board-certified providers.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician solution for the Hospital Corporation of America. PSG makes it easier for physicians to practice medicine by reducing the burdens of managing an independent practice and infusing the best clinical and operational standards in every office. With 13,000 employees that work in more than 790 practices across 21 states, PSG is leading the way by delivering high quality, cost effective health care in communities across the country.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
Plans and administers medically prescribed occupational therapy treatment for patients suffering from injuries, or muscle, nerve, joint and bone diseases, to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability by performing the following duties
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Reviews Physician's referral (prescription) and patient's condition and medical records to determine occupational therapy treatment required.
2. Tests and measures patient's strength, motor development, sensory perception, functional capacity, and respiratory and circulatory efficiency, and records findings to develop or revise treatment programs.
3. Plans and prepares written treatment program based on evaluation of patient data.
4. Administers manual exercises to improve and maintain function.
5. Instructs, motivates, and assists patient to perform various occupational activities and in use of assistant and supportive devices such as crutches, canes, and prostheses.
6. Administers treatments involving application of occupational agents.
7. Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
8. Administers massage.
9. Administers traction to relieve pain.
10. Records treatment, response, and progress in patient's chart or enters information into computer.
11. Instructs patient and family in treatment procedures to be continued at home.
12. Evaluates, fits, and adjusts adaptive devices and recommends modification or refers to specialist.
13. Confers with Physician and other practitioners to obtain additional patient information, suggest revisions in treatment program, and integrate occupational therapy treatment with other aspects of patient's health care.
14. Orients, instructs, and directs work activities of assistants, aides, and students.
15. Plans and conducts lectures and training programs on occupational therapy and related topics for medical staff, students, and community groups.
16. Plans and develops occupational therapy research programs and participates in conducting research.
17. Renew all required licenses and complete required educational courses timely.
18. Understand and adhere to prescribing and scope of practice regulations as required by state.
Overland Park Therapy Job
Occupational Therapist - Hand Therapy Job RequirementsEDUCATION:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of occupational therapy. One year of experience is desired.
CERTIFICATE/LICENSE – Must possess a current occupational therapy license.