Therapy Job in Las Vegas, Nevada : NV
Looking for Therapy Jobs? See currently available Therapy job openings on therapy.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
therapy.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any therapy job . We provide job resources for Therapy positions throughout the industry. therapy.jobs.net also provides Therapy jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Therapy by either city or state.
therapy.jobs.net is a therapy job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Therapy jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your therapy job search on therapy.jobs.net today.
Physical Therapist - W. Sahara Clinic Las Vegas/Summerlin
Physical Therapist - W. Sahara Clinic Las Vegas/Summerlin Job Description
ATI Physical Therapy is currently seeking qualified physical therapy candidates to join our dynamic team and be remarkable with us. As an ATI physical therapist you will work in a friendly and encouraging environment offering state of the art equipment to help you provide the highest quality of care. You will be responsible for patient-centered outpatient treatment including the development of an individualized plan of care and treat patients through all phases of physical therapy. We emphasize compassionate and high-quality care through a comprehensive, thorough, and customized physical therapy regimen resulting in remarkable outcomes.
Join the industry leader today and enjoy highly competitive benefits including best-in-class continuing education, performance based incentives, residency/fellowship sponsorship, robust in-house research opportunities, career advancement potential and complete insurance coverage including medical, vision, dental and life.
1. Ensure every patient receives a thorough, comprehensive and customized physical therapy regimen, while receiving a unique experience.
2. Provide a written and hands-on evaluation and immediate treatment of incoming patient conditions to determine appropriate physical treatment programs. Consult with clinic director or referring physicians regarding diagnosis.
3. Ensure fluid treatment progression via ongoing scheduling of patients.
4. Develop and implement physical therapy treatment programs based on each patient's particular needs.
5. Assist patients with all phases of physical therapy treatment and techniques.
6. Discuss treatment with patients and record patient conditions and responses to treatments in patient’s medical record after each visit.
7. Complete daily patient care notes, progress notes, discharge notes and other required forms as requested by treating physicians, rehab nurses or insurance companies.
8. Consult with clinic director or referring physicians regarding patient diagnosis and communicate changes via progress notes.
9. Provide continuous communication with referring physicians, physical therapy assistants and athletic trainers regarding patient therapy and equipment.
10. Operate and apply knowledge of standard physical therapy equipment.
11. Maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees.
12. Comply with ATI standards of operations and adhere to ATI core values.
Physical Therapists report directly to the Clinic Director.
Masters/Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited program. Current PT Licensure or eligibility to test for PT license required.
No experience required; new graduates are welcome to apply ATI I ATI Physical Therapy is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply. It is the policy of ATI, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
Las Vegas Therapy Job