Therapy Job in Greenville, South Carolina : SC
Looking for Therapy Jobs? See currently available Therapy job openings on therapy.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
therapy.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any therapy job . We provide job resources for Therapy positions throughout the industry. therapy.jobs.net also provides Therapy jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Therapy by either city or state.
therapy.jobs.net is a therapy job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Therapy jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your therapy job search on therapy.jobs.net today.
Occupational Therapist Floater - Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapist Floater - Occupational Therapy Job Description
Basic Summary of Position:
*Hand experience and CHT preferred.
Individual is responsible for the evaluation and treatment of patients at various ATI clinics, as assigned, based on clinic need. Overall treatment of patients will include hands-on and written evaluation, development of plan of care, and ongoing treatment with patients through all phases of occupational therapy. Position requires ensuring every patient receives a unique experience through a comprehensive, thorough, and customized occupational therapy regimen with an emphasis on quality care provided in a friendly and encouraging environment.
Patients, clinic employees, physicians, nurse case managers, adjustors, patient family, compliance department
Ability to provide a comprehensive evaluation of a patient and develop a patient care plan. Prescribe appropriate manual therapy and exercise progressions, delegate to a qualified individual. Documentation is fully compliant per payer type in a timely manner.
Documentation or chart review
1. Ensure every patient receives a thorough, comprehensive, and customized occupational therapy
regimen, while receiving a unique experience.
2. Provide a written and hands on evaluation and immediate treatment of incoming patient conditions to determine appropriate occupational treatment programs, and consult with Clinic Director or referring
physicians regarding diagnosis.
3. Ongoing scheduling of patients to ensure fluid treatment progression.
4. Develop and implement Occupational Therapy treatment programs based on each patient's particular needs.
5. Assist patients with all phases of Occupational Therapy treatment and techniques to include:
- exercise instruction (both in-clinic and take home instruction)
- manual therapy techniques
- activities of daily living
- functional/total body progressions
6. Discuss treatment with patients and record patient conditions and responses to treatments in
patient’s medical record after each visit.
7. Complete daily patient care notes, progress notes, discharge notes and other required forms as requested by treating physicians, rehab nurses or insurance companies.
8. Ensure daily treatment notes for all patients are complete prior to end of day.
9. Fabricate or recommend an appropriate splint per physician protocol.
10. Consult with Clinic Director or referring physicians regarding patient diagnosis, and communicate
changes via progress notes.
11. Provide continuous communication with referring physicians, Occupational Therapy Assistants and Athletic Trainers regarding patient therapy and equipment.
12. Communicate with Occupational Therapy Assistants and Athletic Trainers regarding re-evaluation findings to continually modify and update treatment programs.
13. Operate and apply knowledge of standard occupational therapy equipment.
14. Complete weekly Caseload tool within assigned timeframes.
15. Accurately document treatments rendered in the appropriate patient’s medical record.
16. Ensure billing amounts on daily notes match treatment time and that all units of treatment are
17. Ensure billing is accurate and complete prior to signing off on the daily note in accordance with Company policy, state practice act, and federal regulations, including but not limited to HIPAA,
Medicare and Medicaid.
18. Review and co-sign notes of all patients treated by auxiliary personnel under OT’s direct supervision.
19. Ensure all patients are discharged with a positive outcome and experience or have been proactively referred to the next step to address limitations and/or complaints originally presented.
20. Follow-up with discharged patients, maintaining Company’s service standards.
21. Participate in monthly meetings/caseload rounds with Clinic Director to review CPM scores and review patient comment surveys.
22. Attend and participate in all focus of the day meetings.
23. The ability to perform occupational therapy at multiple clinics as required.
24. The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees.
25. The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive
work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
26. Ability to comply with ATI standards of operations.
27. Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company.
1. Communicate with potential referral sources to expand existing business and cultivate new business
2. Maintain current knowledge of Occupational Therapist roles and continuing trends in the industry.
3. Attend continuing educational courses to obtain advanced clinical skills.
4. Maintain cleanliness of clinic and treatment areas.
5. Assistance in answering phones and providing intake forms to new patients
6. Perform other duties as assigned by management
1. Set up flow sheet and treatment programs for use by Athletic Trainers and Occupational Therapy
2. Oversee Technicians in setting up modalities on patients.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Bachelors Degree in Occupational Therapy
Current License or Certification:
Appropriate state licensure, certification or registration (per state requirements),current, and in good
Skills and Abilities:
• Action Oriented;
• Building Effective Teams;
• Business Acumen
• Career Ambition;
• Comfort around Higher Management;
• Command Skills;
• Conflict Management;
• Customer Service Skills;
• Dealing with Ambiguity;
• Drive for Results;
• Microsoft Office;
• Organize and manage multiple priorities;
• Interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills;
• Presentation skills;
• Problem solving;
• Team player;
• Time management;
• Timely decision making; and
• Commitment to company values.
Travel Required: Frequent to travel to multiple clinics
Hours Required: As needed to complete the job responsibilities
Greenville Therapy Job