Therapy Job in Lawton, Oklahoma : OK
Looking for Therapy Jobs? See currently available Therapy job openings on therapy.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
therapy.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any therapy job . We provide job resources for Therapy positions throughout the industry. therapy.jobs.net also provides Therapy jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Therapy by either city or state.
therapy.jobs.net is a therapy job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Therapy jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your therapy job search on therapy.jobs.net today.
Massage Therapy Instructor
Massage Therapy Instructor Job Description
Platt College is seeking an instructor for our Massage Therapy program. This is an excellent opportunity to use your experience as a Massage Therapist to teach others seeking education and training.
Instructors are responsible for teaching students in our training programs in classroom and hands-on lab settings, ensuring that they gain the knowledge and skills that are required for entry-level employment in their chosen field. Instructors are also responsible for sound educational practices and the academic development of each student. Instructors will also manage their classroom environment and promote a positive and engaging learning experience, provide support, tutoring and other assistance as needed. Instructors are to “model" the professional behaviors, language, and activities expected of our students.
TYPICAL WORK HOURS
The start time and end time of the Instructor’s day is determined by the shift the instructor is assigned (classes are typically taught in three shifts – morning, afternoon, and evening). Typical full-time work hours average between 30 and 40 hours per work week. Part-time hours are based on need. This position is eligible for overtime.
- Utilize classroom and lab instruction, student assessment mechanisms, and classroom management techniques to provide an engaged classroom experience to students.
- Ensure that each student has been presented with the material to successfully meet the learning objectives of each course within a student’s program of study
- Ensure that instructional materials and equipment are ready for student use, sufficient in quantity, are properly maintained and are in working order prior to class time
- Participate in ongoing faculty assessment and professional development activities to ensure an active and engaged classroom experience for all students; maintain required certification and license
- Actively participate in meetings, review and analyze assessment data, compile reports, and meet academic and administrative deadlines
- Ensure campus compliance with all federal, state, and regulatory bodies’ guidelines, along with internal policies of the company
- Other duties as assign
Lawton Therapy Job
Massage Therapy Instructor Job RequirementsMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma, GED, and/or proof of completion of related vocational training program.
- Verifiable work experience including a minimum of three years verifiable Massage Therapy experience within the last ten years
- Must be certified or licensed where required by law
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills with demonstrated success in collaborating with diverse groups of employees and customers
- Demonstration of highest levels of integrity and professionalism in all aspects, including appearance, demeanor, and attitude
- Ability to work in an observation/coaching style environment
- Capability to prioritize, accept responsibility, and work within deadlines
- Superior organizational and problem-resolution skills
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service
- Solid computer software skills including Microsoft Office
- Previous experience teaching in an education setting and/or experience with training employees within the industry
- Demonstrate knowledge of federal, state, and accreditation regulations applicable to the proprietary education industry
Licensed by OBPVS